Jill was Playmate of the Month for January 1970. Her pictorial was titled Sunny Girl.
Jill was born Oct. 4, 1951, in Van Nuys, CA. According to the text accompanying her pictorial, she graduated from Burbank High School, where she was senior class queen. She was 18 at the time her pictorial was published.
After her stint with Playboy, she converted from Judaism to Christianity and married. She worked for a time in a retail chain store’s telemarketing office in Glendale, CA. She reportedly later lived in Oregon where she cleaned houses for a living. She has two sons and three grandchildren.
- Playmate of the Month pictorial, Sunny Girl, January 1970
- Playboy’s Playmate Review, January 1971
- Promotional ad, October 2011
- Book of Lingerie, March-April 1998
- Bunnies #1, 1972
- Celebrating Centerfolds Vol. 3, 1999
- Playmates – The Second Fifteen Years, 1984
- Pocket Playmates 5, 1996
- Sexiest Playmates, 2001
- Japanese NSS Playmates 312, 1980
- Japanese edition Mandala Calendar, January 1982
- Japanese NSS Playmates Collection 1, 1982
- Japanese edition pictorial, All the Playmates Go Marching On!, February 1987